ATTORNEY JUAN LUCAS ALVAREZ, P.A.
Meet Juan Lucas Alvarez, P.A.
Was born in Coral Gables, Florida. He is a graduate of the University of Miami and the Syracuse University College of Law. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1996. He is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Juan Lucas has over 24 years of experience representing plaintiffs that have been injured in personal injury or workers compensation claims. Aside from representing injured individuals, Juan Lucas is an active member of the Florida Workers' Advocates Association, Cuban American Bar Association, Belen Lawyers Alumni Section and the Dade County Bar Association. Juan Lucas is on the Board of Directors of the City of Coral Gables Fire Fighters Pension Fund. Juan Lucas also contributes to charitable organizations such as the Friends of 440 Scholarship Fund where he sits on the Board of Directors. Juan Lucas is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Defense Base Act Claims
- Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- City of Coral Gables Firefighters Pension Fund
- Friends of 440 Scholarship Fund
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- University of Miami
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member
- Belen Lawyers Alumni Section, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Workers' Advocates Association