MIAMI WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM ATTORNEYS
Coral Gables Wrongful Death Lawyer
The sudden or accidental death of a family member or loved one can impact families for a lifetime. Many victims are not aware that they may have legal rights to receive compensation for their losses. Although there is no amount of money that can replace a loved one, in some cases wrongful death claims may provide answers to questions needed to move forward and can provide compensation to families for their losses and the difficult financial consequences.
During the past decade, the attorneys at Law Offices of Juan Lucas Alvarez, have helped victims in wrongful death claims. We have the experience and commitment to our clients to help recover the compensation they deserve.
Damages permitted in wrongful death cases are contained under the Florida Wrongful Death Statute and include:
Medical, hospital, funeral and burial expenses;
- Medical, hospital, funeral and burial expenses;
- Compensation for the decedent’s pain and suffering, during any period of consciousness between the time of injury and death;
- Losses suffered by the decedent’s spouse, children, or next of kin, including:
- loss of financial support
- loss of service
- loss of gifts or other valuable gratuities
- loss of parental training and guidance
- loss of society and companionship
For more information about how we can help, contact the lawyers at Law Offices of Juan Lucas Alvarez for a complimentary, confidential consultation. To speak to one of our lawyers today, call us at 305-442-7375 or contact us online.